Our general Sunday training sessions start at 10am. To assist
our coaches and ensure you get the most out of training it is
beneficial to have children at club by 9.45 so the children have
signed in and are ready for briefing at 10.
The sessions usually last until 11.30. Parents are invited and
encouraged to share the experiences of Junior Surf activities with
their children. Involvement within other aspects of the club is
also welcomed. This may include the gaining of awards to assist in
coaching, officiating or administrating. You are definitely welcome
at NPOB surf club.
There are many ways you can assist in both the juniors and the
club in general.
- Setting up the beach before training. You can be of great help
by arriving 30 minutes early to offer assistance
- Washing off boards or helping to pack up beach equipment at the
end of training
- Assist the coach during training
- Assist with fundraising activities
- Volunteer to help with BBQ
- Gain your surf coaching certificate or surf lifesaving
- Become an official. Our club can organize courses for you to
NPOB Junior Surf Lifesaving Club is an integral part of surf
club activity. It is the future face and training ground of our
lifeguards. Our programme aims to teach the children invaluable
skills regarding water safety and also skills that will help them
progress through to become a lifeguard with the club. In doing so
we encourage them to have fun, strive to do their best, and develop
to their full potential.